From FastAPI to Bump.sh
Since FastAPI is based on OpenAPI and JSON schema, deploying a new version of an API doc couldn't be easier: that's what we do every day. You just have to send Bump.sh the specification file that FastAPI generates automatically.Get started
Why use Bump.sh?
FastAPI embarks legacy Open Source documentation generators. Using Bump.sh instead gives you:
- Fully hosted API documentation portal
- Access Management features
- Automated change detection and management
- Branching and versioning
- Stunning doc UI design
- This list will get too long if we keep going
Push your API spec to the next level
- Team collaboration is way easier with different access levels, opening your API to the world or keeping it internally.
- GitHub integration helps with designing your API with your team.
- Group your documentation within hubs to make them more accessible.
- Get notifications when breaking changes are automatically detected… and much, much more.
What they say about Bump.sh
An elegant and purposeful API change management solution built on the foundation of OpenAPI and AsyncAPI, helping ensure that your API documentation is future proof.
With Bump we can provide a clean and modern documentation to Exoscale's OpenAPI endpoints.
Getting it integrated in our pipeline was a breeze, highly recommended.
Bump is a pioneer solution in offering docs and changelog for REST APIs and event-driven APIs.